Corporate Membership Benefits
Corporate membership is aimed at organisations whose main or only business is the commissioning of building services systems.
The many benefits of Corporate membership of the CSA are:
- Corporate members are listed on CSA website
- 60% discount when registering your engineers as Individual Members
- Link from CSA website direct to your own website (at a cost of £100 per annum) available to Corporate & Associate members only.
- CSA logo for your stationery, website etc.,
- 30% Discount on Distance Learning Courses (DLC’s) A, B and C – no increase in price for at least 15 years for members.
- 50% Discount on all CSA publications i.e. TM’s, Engineers Compendium.
- Opportunity to purchase Personalised copies of the 2015 Engineer's Compendium with your Company logo on the front cover (minimum order of 10).
- “Index” quarterly newsletter, keeping you informed of all activities within the CSA & Commissioning industry and enabling Corporate & Associate members to sponsor and advertise in this newsletter. Corporate rates for sponsorship (up to 45% discount) and advertising (20% discount).
- Corporate members only can advertise for staff on our website – see Job Vacancies section
- 30% Discount on BSRIA Publications
- 20% Discount on CIBSE Publications