Associate Membership Benefits
Associate membership is aimed at organisations that are connected with the industry, but whose main business may be outside the pure commissioning activity, e.g. installation companies, equipment suppliers, instrumentation suppliers, consultant engineers, etc.
The many benefits of Associate membership of the CSA are:
- Associate members are listed on CSA website
- Link from CSA website direct to your own website (at a cost of £100 per annum) available to Corporate & Associate members only.
- CSA logo for your stationery, website etc.,
- 30% Discount on Distance Learning Courses (DLC’s) A, B and C – no increase in price for at least 15 years for members.
- 50% Discount on all CSA publications i.e. TM’s, Engineers Compendium
- Opportunity to order Personalised copies of the 2015 Engineer's Compendium with your Company Logo on the front cover (minimum order of 10).
- “Index” quarterly newsletter, keeping you informed of all activities within the CSA & Commissioning industry and enabling Corporate & Associate members to sponsor and advertise in this newsletter.
- 30% Discount on BSRIA Publications
- 20% Discount on CIBSE Publications