Latest News +
CSA WEBSITE SPONSORSHIP PRICE INCREASE 2017.. NOW £125 PER ANNUM more info... - GRADE 4 EXAM - THE DATE OF THE NEXT GRADE 4 EXAM IS SATURDAY 20 MAY 2017 more info... - INTRODUCTION TO COMMISSIONING MANAGEMENT 2-DAY COURSE ..... more info... - 2016 CSA Awards Winners Announced - date of next Gala Awards Thursday 15 June 2017 - book your tickets now - go to www.csa-awards.co.uk more info... - 2016 CSA Awards - Testimonials more info... - COMMISSIONING ENGINEERS COMPENDIUM 2015 - AVAILABLE NOW more info... - FLUTEC Price Increase 2016 more info... - CSA NEWSLETTER - INDEX more info... - NEW JOB VACANCIES JUST ADDED more info... - GRADE 5 THESIS more info... - CSA TECHNICAL MEMORANDUM more info... - TECHNICAL COMMITTEE PRODUCED NEW GUIDANCE NOTE entitled DEARATION IN HOT WATER- Available to Download from CSA Website more info... - **PATH OF DEVELOPMENT** see Training&Career Development Handbook for full details more info... - Distance Learning Course OVERDUE Administration Fee more info... - DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES A, B & C more info... - WATCH OUT FOR MORE NEWS AND INFORMATION THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!
Corporate Membership Benefits
Corporate membership is aimed at organisations whose main or only business is the commissioning of building services systems.
The many benefits of Corporate membership of the CSA are:
- Corporate members are listed on CSA website
- 60% discount when registering your engineers as Individual Members
- Link from CSA website direct to your own website (at a cost of £100 per annum) available to Corporate & Associate members only.
- CSA logo for your stationery, website etc.,
- 30% Discount on Distance Learning Courses (DLC’s) A, B and C – no increase in price for at least 15 years for members.
- 50% Discount on all CSA publications i.e. TM’s, Engineers Compendium.
- Opportunity to purchase Personalised copies of the 2015 Engineer's Compendium with your Company logo on the front cover (minimum order of 10).
- “Index” quarterly newsletter, keeping you informed of all activities within the CSA & Commissioning industry and enabling Corporate & Associate members to sponsor and advertise in this newsletter. Corporate rates for sponsorship (up to 45% discount) and advertising (20% discount).
- Corporate members only can advertise for staff on our website – see Job Vacancies section
- 30% Discount on BSRIA Publications
- 20% Discount on CIBSE Publications
- 25% Discount on Flutec (Fluocarbon)